Public Grievance Redressal System (PGRS)
To ensure rapid and effective redressal of public grievances, a public grievance redressal system has been developed for the Deputy Commissioner's Office, Goalpara.
The Objective of PGRS are
- Bridging the gap between citizen and government.
- Effective monitoring of grievances.
- Improved complaint redressal mechanism.
- Empowering citizens.
- Setting time-line to redress grievances within stipulated time.
For this purpose, the following mechanism has been devised
- A 24x7 toll free number 1077.
- A dedicated mobile number with WhatsApp facility - +91 88118 08822.
- Dedicated emails (grievance[dot]glp[at]gmail[dot]com, dc-goalpara[at]nic[dot]in).
- Written complaint to be submitted in specific format. CLICK to DOWNLOAD.
- Oral complaint before the reception counter will also be entertained.
- Messages to Goalpara District Administration, Assam Facebook page.
Other Related links